Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Eat Beautiful by Wendy Rowe


I have to say I was a bit reluctant to pick up this book. It sounded a bit to 'fluffy' for me. However, I must say there is more than meets the eye here. 

Divided by the seasons, Rowe gives foods common during that time of the year, along with the nutrients and some yummy recipes using that ingredient. This is going to be helpful since we all want to eat better this year (lots of stress, you understand) for not only weight management, but overall health.

While it probably will not be my first 'go-to' cookbook, there are a lot of interesting ones I will try. And the layout and pictures are fantastic. Well worth a look through every now and then.



"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.