Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Comic Book Story of Video Games

We are a gamer household. 

My daughters grew up on Zelda and the Pokemon games. I still think the first Bomberman was one of the best. My oldest daughter met her fiance playing World of Warcraft and we still play. We have owned and currently own, different platforms for gaming.

So, Jonathan Hennessey's The Comic Book Story of Video Games was right up our alley. Especially since graphic novels are also a passion in our household.


This was more a walk down memory lane for me as I remember going to the local 7-Eleven to play Joust. 

It was fun to read about how various games evolved and (cringing) how many I and my family have played over the years. 

In full color, even non-readers will love this book. However, it did make me sad to think about all the money I have spent over the past few decades on consoles and games.

This is a great book for the gamer in your life!







 "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.