Sunday, June 5, 2016

I Draw on Cats - A. R. Coffeit


I was puzzling over the concept of the book when Lady K saw the picture and demanded I get this book.  And when it arrived, I had about 5 minutes with it before it walked away in the hands of a three year old.  Only to be 'rescued' by her aunt and taken upstairs.

I Draw on Cats by A. R. Coffeit is an accordion book with picture after picture of cats and connect the dots.  The premise is to see what the cats are really up to.  Cute pictures of cats in their 'natural' habitat of our homes up to all kinds of mischief in reality.

Cute and a fun book for a cat lover (we have three by the way).



Note: "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.